We scoured the market for the best leather conditioning products we could find and finally stumbled upon our new friends at Aged Leather Pros. Their handmade, small batch, ALL NATURAL balm conditioner is a blend of beeswax and naturally-occurring oils and lipids that are safe for leather and your skin. This product is 100% natural and they use only locally sourced ingredients.
- All-in-one leather care product that conditions, restores, softens, and protects
- No added chemicals, dyes, perfumes, petroleum, or adulterants
- Safe and NON-TOXIC
- Provides water resistance upon application
- Deeply restores and conditions the most neglected leather
- Heals existing scuffs and scratches
- Waterproofs and protects from salt, caustic chemicals and more
- Buffs to a beautiful shine
- Leaves no chemical odor
- Contains absolutely no harmful silicones, petroleums, solvents
- Pet-friendly (non-toxic)
To apply, put a quarter size amount of balm on a soft cloth (we recommend their cloths) and gently rub into the leather in a circular motion. A little goes a long ways!
* Do not use on suede and nubuck
* Darkening may occur and persist for a few weeks
If you want to keep your shoes/sandals in top condition, use this. First I start with the coordinating cleaner, then use this conditioner. Works wonderfully!
EVERY PAIR MAKES A DIFFERENCE
For every pair of beek shoes you buy, we donate one day’s worth of meals to a child in need.