* Soft, supple vegetable-tanned leather upper and lining
* All-leather outsole
* Padded, leather-covered insole
* Super comfortable molded leather arch
* Our signature two metal studs at inside of sole
* Tiny hand-pounded nail heads around insole
* Rubber heel pad for grip
* This shoe should fit snug at first so don’t be afraid if you have to really pull it on. That’s the beauty of it. The leather will custom form and stretch to your shape and fit.
As is the case with all nice leather, we recommend wiping clean with a damp cloth and conditioning the product 2-3 times a year (we sell conditioner now on our site!) These shoes are made to last - so treat them with love!
High quality leather outsoles (the bottom of the shoes) can be naturally slippery at first. Go ahead and scuff them up and you are good to go!