The MYNA’s upper is actually made of tiny little hand-braided strips that have been woven together to form a beautiful pattern across the top of the foot. Backed with buttery soft leather this slide is as easy as it is beautiful. The MYNA has our signature molded arch for all-day wear. Our handmade leather soles quickly custom form to your feet and loosen up within hours of wear. The vegetable-tanned leather will age beautifully and the metal nail heads on the inner footbed give the final signature touch to all beek products.
Materials + Construction
* Hand-braided bands, woven together for durability and design
* Soft leather backing to underside of braided upper
* Soft, supple, vegetable-tanned leather soles
* Super comfortable leather arch
* Our signature two metal studs at inside of sole
* Tiny hand-pounded nail heads around insole
* Rubber heel pad for grip
CARE – LEATHER
As is the case with all nice leather, we recommend wiping clean with a damp cloth and conditioning the product 2-3 times a year. These sandals are made to last – so treat them with love!
CARE – SUEDE
We recommend treating the suede with a stain protector and water repellent before wearing.
EVERY PAIR MAKES A DIFFERENCE
For every pair of beek shoes you buy, we donate one day’s worth of meals to a child in need.