The KOKAKO toe ring sandal is a favorite this season because of its simplicity and old-world style. The soft, vegetable-tanned leather crosses comfortably across the top of your foot and the hand-knotted detail gives it a beautiful, classic look. The leather toe-ring will keep your foot comfortably in place for all day movement. Our handmade leather soles quickly custom form to your feet and loosen up within hours of wear and with a molded arch you will cruise in beautiful comfort. The metal nail heads on the inner footbed give the final signature touch to all beek products.
If you need any help with sizing or fit, you can always contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Materials + Construction
* Soft, supple vegetable-tanned all-leather sole
* All-leather vegetable-tanned upper
* Additional ‘extra-soft’ lining on upper (for extra comfort to sit on top of foot)
* Molded leather arch
* Our signature two metal studs at inside of sole
* Tiny hand-pounded nail heads around insole
* Rubber heel pad for grip
* Good option for narrow to average width
High quality leather outsoles (the bottom of the shoes) can be naturally slippery at first. Go ahead and scuff them up and you are good to go!
EVERY PAIR MAKES A DIFFERENCE
For every pair of beek shoes you buy, we donate one day’s worth of meals to a child in need.