The GANNETT toe ring sandal is a gorgeous criss-cross style that you can take walking anywhere. With three straps originating from one side and just one from the other, weaving in and out and then buckling around the back, this style is both forgiving for all foot shapes and extremely feminine to the eye.
Our handmade leather soles quickly custom form to your feet and loosen up within hours of wear and with a molded arch you will cruise in beautiful comfort all day long. The metal nail heads on the inner footbed give the final signature touch to all beek products.
If you need any help with sizing or fit, you can always contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Materials + Construction
* Soft, supple vegetable-tanned all-leather sole
* All-leather vegetable-tanned upper straps
* Additional ‘extra-soft’ lining on upper (for extra comfort to sit on top of foot)
* Molded leather arch
* Silver buckle at back outside of ankle
* Our signature two metal studs at inside of sole
* Tiny hand-pounded nail heads around insole
* Rubber heel pad for grip
High quality leather outsoles (the bottom of the shoes) can be naturally slippery at first. Go ahead and scuff them up and you are good to go!
These are so pretty and comfortable. I love them. Probably my favorite all time sandal.
EVERY PAIR MAKES A DIFFERENCE
For every pair of beek shoes you buy, we donate one day’s worth of meals to a child in need.