Each of the metal studs on the LORIKEET are hand-pounded into the leather for a unique “each one is different” look. They are perfectly imperfect (kinda like us right?). The thin leather straps are lined in buttery soft leather so they don’t rub on the skin. Fully adjustable, this sandal is very accommodating for most foot sizes and shapes, and with a soft toe ring, your foot won’t be sliding out when you are racing around town. Oh, and of course, these sandals have our signature molded arch that not only gives you comfort and support but also adds a unique design to the side and bottom of the shoe. All of our all-leather, handmade sandals quickly custom form to your feet and loosen up within hours. The vegetable-tanned leather will age beautifully with a gorgeous patina and the metal nail heads on the inner footbed give the final signature touch to all beek products.
Materials + Construction
* Soft, supple vegetable-tanned leather upper and sole
* Super comfortable molded leather arch
* Our signature two metal studs at inside of sole
* Hand-pounded studs
* Leather lined straps for durability and comfort
* Metal buckle at ankle
* Tiny hand-pounded nail heads around insole
* Rubber heel pad for grip
* This style is not best if you have a low instep.
* If you are a whole size, this style runs true to size. If you wear a half size, please size DOWN for this style.
High quality leather outsoles (the bottom of the shoes) can be naturally slippery at first. Go ahead and scuff them up and you are good to go!
EVERY PAIR MAKES A DIFFERENCE
For every pair of beek shoes you buy, we donate one day’s worth of meals to a child in need.