What do you get when a huarache and a clog have a baby? A beautiful hand-woven clog called the WOODHEN! This little beauty is handmade and hand-woven at a small family-run atelier in Sahuayo, Mexico. The upper is woven with the softest vegetable-tanned Vachetta leather. The wooden sole is carved from Chilean pine and has a leather-wrapped memory foam sock (you'll love the comfort of this clog!).
For our “half size” friends, we recommend sizing up. If you need any help you can always contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Materials + Construction
* Chilean pine wooden soles
* Vegetable-tanned Vachetta leather woven upper
* Leather-covered memory foam "sock"
* Our signature two metal studs at inside of sole
* Rubber heel for grip
* Front heel height 1"; back heel height 3"
EVERY PAIR MAKES A DIFFERENCE
For every pair of beek shoes you buy, we donate one day’s worth of meals to a child in need.