If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days from the date of delivery. All merchandise must be unworn, unused and in its original condition for a refund of the purchase price when accompanied by the original invoice. All shoes should be returned in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Merchandise that has been worn, used, altered or damaged will not be accepted.
We reserve the right to refuse return of any merchandise that does not meet the above return requirements in Beek’s sole discretion.
Merchandise returned to beekshop.com will be processed within 7-10 business days of receipt. A confirmation email will be sent once your account has been credited. Refunds may only be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment. Please note the original shipping charges incurred at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an RA (Return Authorization) form and pre-paid UPS return shipping label. Please provide your order number and reason for the return.
- Pack the item(s) in the original packaging and shipping box, if possible.
- Include the RA form and original packing slip.
- beek will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that return packages are lost, stolen, mishandled, or damaged.
- If you choose to use a courier other than UPS, please make sure to use a courier service with tracking capability (USPS, FEDEX) and ship to:
c/o Ramp Logistics
6485 Oak Canyon
beekshop.com cannot accommodate automatic exchanges at this time. Please return the original item you wish to exchange for a refund using the applicable conditions or guidelines above. A new order can then be placed on beekshop.com for the exchange item. Please note new orders are subject to merchandise availability. We will inform you if we are unable to fulfill your order.